The Oxford door resembles the popular V-Grooved style. This style brings a farmhouse-cottage feel to any exterior living space. The deep beveled vertical grooves of the Oxford are contained within a smooth, flat border and finished with a beveled outer edge creating an amazing look for any outdoor kitchen.
Material: HDPE (high-density polyethylene)
Choose YOUR DOOR COLOR:
STYLE AND CONSTRUCTION
Precision routed door and drawer
designs reflect today’s most
desirable looks in cabinetry.
The integrated poly-glide design
allows for a smooth, easy
glide-free drawer operation.
Entire cabinet made of 3/4” All-weather high-density
polyethylene (HDPE) construction
for long-lasting beauty.
Matching interior and exterior
finish for a flawless look.
Factory machined, optional
decorative end panel eliminates
the expense of an overlay panel.
Modern full-access box
construction with full-depth
adjustable shelving for an
abundance of storage.
304 stainless steel 6-way adjustable
hinges feature a soft-close mechanism
for a whisper-soft shut every time.
Constructed with a patented
hidden joinery system for a
beautiful exterior finish with no
visible fasteners or screws.
High performance, heavy-duty
adjustable legs with optional
- Standard kitchen base cabinet height achieved with adjustable legs; total overall height adjustable from 34” minimum to 35.875” maximum.
- Wall cabinet depths are standard 12.75” and 24.75”, which includes the door.
- Base Cabinet depths are 24.75”, with base depth at 27.75” and 30.75”, which includes the door.
Solid uniform color and surface allows minor scratches to go virtually unnoticed.
- Low-maintenance, easy to clean. Cabinets never need sanding or painting.
- Fully assembled and ready to install with minimal tools and hardware.
- Lifetime limited warranty for years of worry-free use.
- Eco-friendly with no toxic emissions. Cabinets can be recycled at
the end of their life-cycle.
AS SEEN ON: